WEICON Zinc Spray is approved by the German TÜV and provides a long-lasting cathodic corrosion protection to all metal surfaces. The spray forms a fast-drying, adherent protective layer of microfine zinc flakes.
Even after more than 1050 hours in the salt spray test according to DIN 53167 and DIN 50021, metal parts coated with Zinc Spray did not show any corrosion. The zinc flakes form a resistant protective layer, even under extreme weather and environmental conditions.
Zinc Spray thus fulfils higher requirements than those defined by the DIN EN ISO 1461 standard. WEICON Zinc Spray can be used as a high-grade anti-rust primer, for the coating of welded joints and drilled holes, as a conductive intermediate layer for spot welding and wherever metal must be protected against corrosion.
- WEICON Catalogue
- Solutions for Agricultural Technology
- Solutions for the Mining Industry
- Solutions for the Marine Industry
- Solutions for the Energy Technology
- Solutions for Automotive and Transport Industry
- Programme overview
- Product development Zinc Sprays
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering